Many men who reach the age of 30 start having hair problems. Alopecia is very common in males and is usually hereditary. Well this is not exclusive to men alone. Some women also experience hair fall as they age.
Don’t get panic and anxiety because this will only worsen the problem. You may feel like buying all different types of “miracle” products to save your hair. But you should try one product at a time for at least 3 months to see the result.
If you prefer chemical-free approaches, check out these thinning hair remedies. They are natural, simple, and affordable methods that you can try out easily.
Thinning Hair Remedies
1. Olive oil – This ingredient is very common as you can find it in many organic stores. While it is certainly good when it comes to cooking your favorite dish, olive oil can actually be applied to your hair. It helps to nourish, strengthen and provide more volume. All you have to do is to massage this oil throughout your hair and leave it for around thirty to forty minutes. Rinse it with water and shampoo. You can do this twice a week.
2. Eggs – Eggs contain a lot of protein, which is something very beneficial to fortify your hair and prevent hair fall. You just need one or two eggs depending on the length of your hair. Using just the egg white, beat it and apply it while your hair is still wet. After leaving it for thirty minutes, you can then wash your hair thoroughly with water and shampoo.
3. Aloe Vera – The gel is good in cleaning the scalp. With a healthy scalp, the roots can absorb nutrients easily and hence strengthen the hair. That’s not all. It is great for those who have dandruff because it can reduce inflammation and itching. Just apply the aloe vera gel on your scalp and leave for three hours. Then wash it as usual.
4. Castor oil – This is probably the most popular ingredient when it comes to thinning hair remedies. Many people use it not just for their scalp, but also for thinning eyebrows. Castor oil is rich in various nutrients that will encourage your scalp to produce more hair and grow it faster. You can mix it with olive oil and massage them to your scalp. Then wrap it for hours for better result.
5. A healthy diet – Now you can’t get away from this. If you really want a healthy scalp and hair, you should alter your diet as well. You can’t live eating fast food and junk food while expecting to have a beautiful hair. You will need vitamins and minerals for hair growth such as Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin D, Iron and Zinc. However, don’t go completely non-fat. Your scalp still needs protein and essential fatty acids like omega 3.
As you can see, there are inexpensive thinning hair remedies that are available for you.
If you think your condition is more serious, and these things might not be enough to solve your problem, then it is better for you to consult a doctor. There are some medicines that can be taken to help you grow your hair back. You may also want to consider hair transplant if you are already going bald.